Get connected to residential mental health resources in your county

Contact your county’s Exceptional Needs Care Coordinator (ENCC) to find the right mental health residential treatment program.

Exceptional Needs Care Coordinator (ENCC) Contacts

What county are you in?
County (select all that apply)
County (select all that apply)
County Contact for Referral
Baker 541-298-2101
Benton 541-766-0148
Clackamas 503-742-5335
Clatsop 503-325-0241 x.111
Columbia 503-438-2174
Coos 541-266-6756
Crook 541-232-3883
Curry 541-373-8001 x.6125
Deschutes 541-330-4638
Douglas 541-440-3532 x.4106
Gilliam 541-298-2101
Grant 541-298-2101
Harney 541-298-2101
Hood River 541-296-5452 x.4341
Jefferson 541-475-6575
Josephine 541-472-9991
Klamath 541-883-1030 x.2149
Lake 541-298-2101
Lane 541-682-7254
Lincoln 541-272-4138
Linn 541-967-3866 x.2522
Malheur 541-298-2101
Marrion 503-576-4564
Morrow 541-298-2101
Multnomah 503-988-4888
Polk 503-623-9289 x.2423
Sherman 541-298-2101
Tillamook 503-842-8201 x.222
Umatilla 541-298-2101
Union 541-298-2101
Wallowa 541-298-2101
Wasco 541-296-5452 x.4341
Washington 503-846-4528
Wheeler 541-298-2101
Yamhill 971-267-6267

Residential Mental Health Care Access in Oregon

If you need services immediately and do not have time to plan, please call our crisis line at: 458-600-7058

If you are researching residential care, or have non-urgent concerns:

Similar to planning for other unexpected life events, knowing your options and preparing for a day you or your loved one may need residential care reduces the burden of finding care when the time comes.

Residential mental health can be an important part of recovery. Residential care is there to support individuals in their most difficult times. Ideally, residential care is short-term and temporary, supporting a return to the most independent living as possible. The best time to plan for and learn about residential care is long before you or your loved one may need it.

While there are many steps to obtain residential care, resources are available to help guide you through them.

Interested in pursuing residential mental health treatment? Here are some options to help you find care:

If you are in a crisis:
Call our Behavioral Health Support Line